Welcome to 817 Cheltenham Road! Nestled into the Santa Barbara hillside, this Mission Canyon gem will steal your heart. A botanical wonderland filled with towering trees, lush tropicals and countless succulents surround this 3 bedroom, 3 bath tri-level Santa Barbara home. The original home, built in the 1950’s is now lovingly referred to as the garden bedroom or simply, the studio.This recently remodeled space is on the main level and has an en-suite bath w/shower, it’s own private garden entrance (the original front door), open beamed ceiling, a Vermont castings gas stove on a stone hearth, sink, counter space and plenty of cabinetry. A sliding glass door opens to a private patio and of course, views of the gardens from every angle.
- Subdivision15 - Mission Ca
- Year Built1950
- Lot Acres0.18
- Floor Coverings
- HighS.B. Sr.
- Alameda Park (1.41 mi)70 reviews
- Franceschi Park (1.34 mi)28 reviews
- Chase Palm Park: Shipwreck Playground (2.83 mi)29 reviews
- The Black Sheep (2.19 mi)1063 reviews
- Brophy Bros - Santa Barbara (3.23 mi)3161 reviews
- Santa Barbara Shellfish Company (3.17 mi)2593 reviews
- Handlebar Coffee Roasters (1.97 mi)1136 reviews
- Cajé Coffee Roasters - Haley St (2.28 mi)282 reviews
- Cajé Coffee - Arlington St (1.62 mi)100 reviews