This exceptional George Washington Smith property is being offered for the first time in 50 years. ”Las Armas”, also known as ”The Mulhauser House” is a 8,368 sq. ft. Spanish Colonial Revival Estate on a South facing 1.84 acres~ with 7 bd & 7.5 baths. Designed in 1929 by George Washington Smith, and Lutah Maria Riggs, with custom design elements, and classic architectural details. Described as ”One of Smiths finest”, this home is in almost original condition & ready for loving restoration. Entering through the main foyer with slender columns & an impressive Vaulted Groin ceiling one is invited straight through to the lush gardens, or into the impressive formal public rooms at each end. The magnificent scale of the formal living and dining room will take your breath away.

Overview

  • Sold Date2019-02-15
  • StyleSpanish
  • Year Built1928
  • Lot Acres1.83
  • ExteriorStucco
  • RoofingTile
  • Parking/GarageGar #3
  • CoolingGFA

Rooms

  • Bedrooms7
  • Full Baths7
  • 1/2 Baths1

Features

    • Security
    • Floor Coverings

    Schools

    • ElementaryMont Union
    • HighS.B. Sr.

    Property Features

    • Appliances Included: Dishwasher
    • Dryer
    • Gas Stove
    • Other
    • Refrig
    • Washer
      powered by

      What's Nearby?

      Park
      Restaurants
      Coffee Shops
      Grocery

      Location