Formally known as Mar Y Cel and locally known as the Montecito Tea Gardens. Eighteen legal parcels on over 331 acres make this an unprecedented offering in one of the most sought-after estate locations in Montecito. Originally purchased for its abundance of water; this rare land spans foothills and mountainsides, providing incredible privacy and unparalleled ocean and mountain views from most every parcel. This is a rare opportunity for a buyer wanting either an exclusive family compound, a community of private world-class estates, or a variation of both. All eighteen parcels have certificates of compliance, many of which have lovely building sites and are ready to begin the design and permitting process. A development prospectus is available.
- Lot Acres331
- Floor Coverings
- ElementaryMont Union
- HighS. B. Sr.
- Alameda Park (1.59 mi)71 reviews
- Chase Palm Park: Shipwreck Playground (2.32 mi)29 reviews
- Franceschi Park (0.61 mi)30 reviews
- Santo Mezcal (2.42 mi)1266 reviews
- Reunion Kitchen + Drink (2.54 mi)311 reviews
- The Black Sheep "SB Brasserie" (2.11 mi)1078 reviews
- Handlebar Coffee Roasters (1.85 mi)1165 reviews
- Pura Vida Coffee Society (2.07 mi)25 reviews
- Cajé Coffee Roasters - Haley St (1.87 mi)303 reviews