Let’s go to the beach! This oversized lot features a stand-alone classic beach cottage and a more recently constructed (1984) townhouse and apartment. The front house has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths with a fenced front yard and porch that looks towards the sunset. The rear building has a 3 bedroom 1.5 bath townhouse with a large backyard facing the mountains, plus a 2 bedroom 1 bath upstairs apartment that looks over the rooftops towards the beach. Both rear units have private 2 car garages, and the front house has on-grade parking for 2 cars. All three units have been vacation rentals, with the rear units occupied by long term winter tenants.
- Year Built1951
- Lot Acres0.19
- Full Baths4
- 1/2 Baths1
- Floor Coverings
- HighCarp. Sr.
- Tomol Interpretive Play Area (0.14 mi)7 reviews
- Portola Sycamore (0.41 mi)5 reviews
- Carpinteria Seal Sanctuary (1.3 mi)27 reviews
- Teddy's By The Sea (0.43 mi)540 reviews
- Padaro Beach Grill (1.55 mi)970 reviews
- The Good Plow (0.46 mi)64 reviews
- Lost & Found Cafe (0.33 mi)6 reviews
- Carp Moon Cafe (0.36 mi)16 reviews
- Sade Turkish Coffee & Delights (0.73 mi)27 reviews