Create your own private safe haven: rare, secluded 9.77 acre parcel with sweeping ocean and mountain vistas set on a premier Upper Riviera lane. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to have so much peace close to our wonderful city. Many possibilities for the lot: smaller less costly home built nearer the lane with glorious mtn. views and peaks of the ocean, or build your dream home with sweeping ocean/mtn. vistas. Lot split may be possible too. In a neighborhood of luxury homes surrounded by natural beauty, this site seems totally isolated, yet is convenient to Sheffield, Parma, and Franceschi Parks, El Encanto Hotel for dining and spa services, Riviera Theatre for films, and just down the hill to fun shops and dining of downtown Santa Barbara.
- Subdivision15 - Riviera/ Up
- Lot Acres9.77
- Floor Coverings
- HighS. B. Sr.
- Alameda Park (1.68 mi)71 reviews
- Chase Palm Park: Shipwreck Playground (1.79 mi)29 reviews
- Franceschi Park (0.77 mi)30 reviews
- Santo Mezcal (2.03 mi)1269 reviews
- Loquita (1.98 mi)1129 reviews
- The Black Sheep "SB Brasserie" (1.83 mi)1079 reviews
- Handlebar Coffee Roasters (1.67 mi)1167 reviews
- Pura Vida Coffee Society (1.89 mi)26 reviews
- Cajé Coffee Roasters - Haley St (1.49 mi)304 reviews