The onetime home of legendary Moody sisters, who were celebrated for designing a number ofMontecito’s ”Moody Sisters Cottages” ThePeppers welcomes guests with a circular motor court and columned portico. Across thethreshold, a formal foyer is flanked by a reception library, parlor and powder room. Designed with avoluminous, solarium-style dining room, rich hardwood flooring melds beautifully with classicwainscotting and crown molding.Noted for the Grand Ballroom designed by Hearst Castle’s illustrious architect, Julia Morgan, 9 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms in the main home, and a 1 bedroom, 1 bath guest house that once served as the library for the property. Seprate green house. New roof & sewer later in 2021.
- Year Built1885
- Lot Acres1.60
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Shingles
- Parking/GarageBoat, Gar #3, RV
- Full Baths9
- Floor Coverings
- ElementaryMont Union
- HighS.B. Sr.
- Appliances Included: Tankless WTR Heater
- Manning Park (0.4 mi)9 reviews
- Chase Palm Park: Shipwreck Playground (2.77 mi)29 reviews
- Butterfly Beach (1.19 mi)135 reviews
- Handlebar Coffee Roasters (3.4 mi)1136 reviews
- Bree'osh (0.92 mi)540 reviews
- Merci Montecito (1.03 mi)35 reviews