Circa 1931 Spanish style home with 5 bedrooms, 2 baths, attached 2 car garage. 1994 permitted addition added 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, and family room upstairs. Home is a MJAJOR fixer in need of substantial updating and repairs. Cul de sac street. Close to City College, parks, schools and beach. Occupied, do not disturb owners.
- Subdivision20 - Westside
- Year Built1931
- Parking/GarageAttached, Gar #2, Unc #2
- Full Baths2
- Floor Coverings
- HighS.B. Sr.
- Alameda Park (1.3 mi)70 reviews
- Chase Palm Park: Shipwreck Playground (1.13 mi)29 reviews
- Douglas Family Preserve (1.96 mi)164 reviews
- Brophy Bros - Santa Barbara (0.65 mi)3161 reviews
- Santo Mezcal (0.67 mi)1187 reviews
- The Black Sheep (0.72 mi)1063 reviews
- Handlebar Coffee Roasters (0.89 mi)1136 reviews
- Cajé Coffee Roasters - Haley St (1.05 mi)282 reviews
- Lighthouse Coffee (1.25 mi)100 reviews