The Sanctuary at Loon Point is an extraordinary legacy property in one of the most private and desirable addresses on the Central California Coast. The property encompasses 22 oceanfront acres and 2,129 feet of coastline bluff, situated 7 miles south of Santa Barbara in Carpinteria. The current owner spent 14 years envisioning and assembling the offering, which provides the rare opportunity to own significant acreage on this coveted stretch of coastline. Surrounded by pristine nature and sweeping ocean views, the ultra-private property includes 5 individual parcels, featuring 2 spectacular custom, architectural estates. The parcels are connected by a private, gatedroad with a built-in security structure, while the scenic Barranca Path provides private access to the beach.
- Year Built2006
- Lot Acres22
- CoolingA/ C Central, Heat Other, Radia
- Full Baths21
- Floor Coverings
- HighCarp. Sr.
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Gas Rnge/Cooktop
- Gas Stove
- Summerland Beach Cafe (1.2 mi)730 reviews
- Padaro Beach Grill (1.94 mi)1020 reviews
- Teddy's By The Sea (3.83 mi)578 reviews
- Red Kettle Coffee (1.24 mi)154 reviews
- Feast: The Cafe at Field + Fort (0.67 mi)53 reviews
- Brass Bird Coffee (3.62 mi)40 reviews