One of Summerland’s oldest homes on a large corner lot zoned 10-R-2 and bordered by streets on 3 sides. The location is very private and yet close to the center of Summerland. The property has many nice features including some ocean views, and proximity to local shopping, restaurants, wine tasting and beach. Options include restoration of the current residence or creating a completely new vibe. Owner needs 24 hour notice to show.
- Subdivision05 - Summerland
- StyleCape Cod
- Year Built1900
- Lot Acres0.28
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Parking/GarageUnc #4
- Full Baths1
- Floor Coverings
- HighCarp. Sr.
- Padaro Beach Grill (3.03 mi)972 reviews
- The Nugget (0.06 mi)199 reviews
- Summerland Beach Cafe (0.1 mi)711 reviews
- Red Kettle Coffee (0.15 mi)148 reviews
- Feast: The Cafe at Field + Fort (0.45 mi)49 reviews
- Handlebar Coffee Roasters (5.7 mi)1136 reviews