Sophisticated and gracious single level home on beautiful park-like grounds with lush gardens, fruit trees, footpaths and foot bridge over small creek, all of which can be enjoyed from the redwood deck that traverses the back of the home. The inviting, open floor plan, with rich oak wood prefinished floors, is blessed with light streaming throughout the home through floor to ceiling sliding glass doors and windows that overlook the beautiful gardens. The charming home is enhanced by plantation shutters, and air conditioning . Wonderful location, private and serene, yet close to Montecito villages and downtown Santa Barbara.
- Sold Date2018-12-31
- Year Built1973
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Siding
- Parking/GarageGar #2
- CoolingA/C Central, GFA
- Full Baths3
- Floor Coverings
- HighS.B. Sr.
- Alameda Park (2.14 mi)70 reviews
- Chase Palm Park: Shipwreck Playground (1.49 mi)29 reviews
- Franceschi Park (1.54 mi)28 reviews
- Handlebar Coffee Roasters (1.87 mi)1136 reviews
- The Buzz (0.93 mi)2 reviews
- Cajé Coffee Roasters - Haley St (1.49 mi)282 reviews