Quietly tucked away on the upper ridge of the Riviera, a rare, full-acre mountain-view wonderland awaits. Located on a cul-de-sac just steps above Franceschi park, this oak-strewn retreat offers remarkable privacy and astounding views from nearly every vantage point–even peeks of the ocean to the south. As you step through the front door, you’ll find yourself transported far beyond the walls of this 2,000+ square foot home. From the spacious living room, an enormous picture window frames dazzling views to the backyard and the mountains behind it. A brick fireplace, open-beam vaulted ceilings, and built-in cabinetry convey a mid-century style and sophistication.
- Year Built1953
- Lot Acres1
- Parking/GarageGar #2
- CoolingA/ C Central, GFA
- Full Baths2
- Floor Coverings
- HighS. B. Sr.
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Gas Rnge/Cooktop
- Santo Mezcal (2.03 mi)1265 reviews
- Santa Barbara Shellfish Company (2.43 mi)2672 reviews
- Los Agaves (1.2 mi)4166 reviews
- Handlebar Coffee Roasters (1.38 mi)1165 reviews
- Pura Vida Coffee Society (1.59 mi)22 reviews
- Cajé Coffee Roasters - Haley St (1.5 mi)303 reviews