Rare opportunity to acquire a classic Montecito Spanish Colonial Revival style house, damaged in the debris flow of January 9, 2018. It was built in 1926 on an Olive Mill Road property that would later become part of the 101 freeway, and in the 1950’s it was moved up the street to its present location. This is a unique Montecito fixer in an amazing location, with much potential. The ground floor of the house was damaged by the mudflow that struck Montecito on 1/09/2018. Allen Construction, who has maintained the house when called on over the years, brought in a crew and professionally removed mud and debris on the property, opened all affected interior walls on the ground level, exposing the redwood studs and framing so they could be cleaned.
- Sold Date2019-06-03
- Year Built1926
- Lot Acres0.41
- Parking/GarageUnc #3
- Full Baths3
- Floor Coverings
- ElementaryMont Union
- HighS. B. Sr.
- Manning Park (0.87 mi)10 reviews
- Chase Palm Park: Shipwreck Playground (2.52 mi)29 reviews
- Alameda Park (3.72 mi)71 reviews
- Bree'osh - Montecito (0.37 mi)559 reviews
- Handlebar Coffee Roasters (3.31 mi)1165 reviews
- Merci Montecito (0.65 mi)43 reviews