Investment potential! This 1/3 acre corner lot in Montecito features 5 units, ample outdoor space with lush landscapes, and 2 separate addresses and driveways allowing for off-street parking. The main 3 bedroom, 2 bath house–currently rented as two units–boasts Spanish tile and oak floors, a brick fireplace, vaulted ceilings, Juperana Fiorentino granite kitchen counters, redwood patios, and abundant yard space. The second dwelling, separated by a redwood fence, boasts 3 units: 2 studios with their own outdoor sitting areas, granite counters, all-travertine full bathrooms, and washer/dryers; and a charming freestanding cottage with garden beds, a redwood patio, travertine and parquet floors, and a unique atrium off the bathroom with plants and a fountain.
- Year Built1920
- Lot Acres0.35
- Full Baths5
- Floor Coverings
- ElementaryMont Union
- HighS. B. Sr.
- Lookout Park (0.8 mi)53 reviews
- Oceanview Park (1.46 mi)3 reviews
- Butterfly Beach (1.67 mi)135 reviews
- Summerland Beach Cafe (0.88 mi)730 reviews
- Padaro Beach Grill (3.97 mi)1022 reviews
- Teddy's By The Sea (5.86 mi)578 reviews
- Red Kettle Coffee (0.83 mi)154 reviews
- Feast: The Cafe at Field + Fort (1.4 mi)53 reviews
- Handlebar Coffee Roasters (4.72 mi)1167 reviews