Take advantage of this unique opportunity to own 3 separate, legal homes on one parcel. Perfectly situated in a quiet part of the Westside neighborhood, nestled between downtown and the Mesa, this property has entrances from both Gillespie Street and Gillespie Way. The spacious parcel consists of a 3 bed/1 bath, 4 bed/2 bath and a 2 bed/1 bath. Each home has their own private yard and/or patio in addition to 2(+) off street parking spots, separate laundry hookups, as well as separate water and gas meters. Updates to the houses include vinyl windows and sliding doors, updated kitchens and bathrooms. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to create the perfect space for either an investment property or for an owner/user.
- Subdivision20 - Westside
- Year Built1961
- Lot Acres0.26
- Full Baths4
- Floor Coverings
- HighS. B. Sr.
- Alameda Park (1.11 mi)71 reviews
- Franceschi Park (2.14 mi)30 reviews
- Douglas Family Preserve (1.5 mi)165 reviews
- Brophy Bros - Santa Barbara (1.42 mi)3220 reviews
- Santa Barbara Shellfish Company (1.75 mi)2642 reviews
- Boathouse at Hendry's Beach (1.81 mi)2839 reviews
- Handlebar Coffee Roasters (1.09 mi)1156 reviews
- Lighthouse Coffee (0.98 mi)103 reviews
- Cajé Coffee Roasters - Haley St (1.48 mi)292 reviews