Designed and re-envisioned by noted local Architect Don Nulty and showcasing a stunning, bright, and spacious ambiance, this very private and beautiful Spanish-style residence makes the perfect primary or secondary residence. Featuring 2 bedrooms, 2 full and 1 half bath, a gorgeous living room featuring a vaulted ceiling and anchored by a handsome fireplace, gourmet kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances, sitting room, dining area and the garden area with an expansive patio, multiple dining and entertaining areas complement the views of the ocean across a sylvan and idyllic landscape. An attached yet separate studio, possible 3rd bedroom and bath, is accessed via a breezeway which also serves as an additional upper-level patio area or via an exterior staircase.
- Year Built1957
- Lot Acres1
- Full Baths2
- 1/2 Baths1
- Floor Coverings
- HighS. B. Sr.
- Alameda Park (2.28 mi)71 reviews
- Chase Palm Park: Shipwreck Playground (1.48 mi)29 reviews
- Franceschi Park (1.73 mi)30 reviews
- Santo Mezcal (1.91 mi)1265 reviews
- Reunion Kitchen + Drink (0.98 mi)308 reviews
- Santa Barbara Shellfish Company (1.9 mi)2672 reviews
- Handlebar Coffee Roasters (1.97 mi)1165 reviews
- Pura Vida Coffee Society (2.12 mi)22 reviews
- Cajé Coffee Roasters - Haley St (1.57 mi)303 reviews