Perched above the Santa Barbara coastline, with breathtaking ocean views from every room, this south-facing contemporary home blends seamlessly into the natural beauty of the Pepper Hill area of Montecito. Situated on a lush landscaped 1.3-acre lot, just minutes from Lower Village, this stunning 4 bedroom/ 4 bathroom home embodies elevated coastal ease. This home offers voluminous ceilings, exposed beams, an open floor plan, private balconies, hardwood floors, and an impressive lower guest wing leading to numerous verandas. The backyard oasis is complete with a private well and resort-like amenities crafted for zen moments. With multiple expansive sun decks and the opportunity to add a sports court or additional gardens, this rare Montecito bungalow is unlike any other.
- Year Built1981
- Lot Acres1.31
- Parking/GarageGar #2, Unc #4
- Full Baths4
- Floor Coverings
- ElementaryCold Spring
- HighS.B. Sr.
- Manning Park (1.06 mi)9 reviews
- Chase Palm Park: Shipwreck Playground (2.09 mi)29 reviews
- Alameda Park (3.1 mi)70 reviews
- Handlebar Coffee Roasters (2.75 mi)1134 reviews
- Caffe Luxxe (0.52 mi)52 reviews
- Bree'osh (0.62 mi)541 reviews