Located just one block from West Beach and La Entrada (new 5-Star Hotel Californian), minutes to the heart of Downtown Santa Barbara, the Funk Zone and within close proximity to Stearn’s Warf and the Santa Barbara Harbor, the location of this highly sought after investment property is unbeatable! Featuring the charming architecture of the early 1900’s, this property at 104 – 106 Chapala and 28 – 30 West Mason Street includes a 5 unit-apartment house, a duplex and a stand-alone bungalow. The total 8 units are comprised of a mix of 5 one-bedroom, one-bath units and 3 studio, one-bath units with excellent rents. Incorporated in some of the units are a small deck, a balcony, and peek a boo ocean views.
- Sold Date2018-08-15
- Subdivision20 - West Beach
- Year Built1905
- Floor Coverings
- HighS. B. Sr.
- Alameda Park (1.36 mi)71 reviews
- Chase Palm Park: Shipwreck Playground (0.51 mi)29 reviews
- Shoreline Park (1.35 mi)86 reviews
- Santo Mezcal (0.08 mi)1265 reviews
- Brophy Bros - Santa Barbara (0.58 mi)3260 reviews
- Santa Barbara Shellfish Company (0.45 mi)2672 reviews
- Handlebar Coffee Roasters (0.8 mi)1165 reviews
- Pura Vida Coffee Society (0.68 mi)22 reviews
- Cajé Coffee Roasters - Haley St (0.64 mi)303 reviews