Enter through the gates of the exclusive private gated community of Rancho Monte Alegre where Lots 1 & 2 await with enticing ocean and mountain views. Both lots together are 3.3+/- acres and each provides a .75-acre residential development envelope that allows for a main residence up to 5,500 sf and a residential secondary unit. Both lots have flourishing, expertly maintained avocado orchards. Become part of this historic 3,200-acre property that borders a riparian corridor with access to 2,800 acres of deeded open space, an extensive multi-use trail system & cascading waterfalls. Only minutes from the picturesque seaside town of Carpinteria, this distinctive land offers a rare opportunity to design a custom home on one of the last remaining undeveloped properties on the Central Coast.
- Lot Acres3.30
- UtilitiesCable, Electric, Gas, Telephone, Water
- Floor Coverings
- HighCarp. Sr.
- Tomol Interpretive Play Area (0.3 mi)7 reviews
- Portola Sycamore (0.42 mi)5 reviews
- Carpinteria Seal Sanctuary (1.29 mi)27 reviews
- Teddy's By The Sea (0.26 mi)542 reviews
- Padaro Beach Grill (1.63 mi)970 reviews
- The Good Plow (0.33 mi)65 reviews
- Carp Moon Cafe (0.17 mi)16 reviews
- Lost & Found Cafe (0.15 mi)6 reviews
- Sade Turkish Coffee & Delights (0.78 mi)27 reviews